Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're a go!

I started this blog mainly for family and friends that live out of state that won't be able to see Shae grow up. At this point, I am 6 weeks or 43 days away from my due date. But who's counting, right?! :) I would really like Shae to be born on the 4th of July but we'll see when this little girl decides to make her entrance into our world. As long as she's a healthy and happy little girl, I will be the happiest mommy! I'm gonna be a mommy!! It still sounds very weird to say that! I can't wait to hear her call me mommy...wow! She moves like CRAZY in my belly and she's been head down for more than 4 weeks now so she's ready to come out and meet us anytime now. I've been I guess nesting because I can't get enough of wanting to get her room ready and her clothes ready and put her stuff away and clean my house. I really can't wait for her to get here!!! I push her stroller around my living room and I imagine pushing it around Victoria Gardens or the park or wherever. Can't wait for all the fun stuff to come. I'm even looking forward to the sleepless nights!! Hey...I asked for this so I better be able to put up with it, right?! I'll post some pics of the nursery for all to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get to be the first person to leave a comment! You should post some photos of you so we can all see how big your belly is! I am so happy you are doing a blog so I get to see Shae from far away. (Ha! that rhymes.)