Oh...and she does have all 3 bottom teeth all the way out now! She didn't really fuss at all with those 3 so let's hope all come in just as easy!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
6 months old pics
So Shae is now eating green beans, which she likes a little better now, carrots, and peas! And of course she has her rice cereal and breastmilk or formula, too. She is doing great with eating all the food and she is also moving along quite well now in the past couple of days. Below are some pics of her showing off her "crawling" skills and eating her new foods.





Oh...and she does have all 3 bottom teeth all the way out now! She didn't really fuss at all with those 3 so let's hope all come in just as easy!
Oh...and she does have all 3 bottom teeth all the way out now! She didn't really fuss at all with those 3 so let's hope all come in just as easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww... she is so cute and so happy! I can't believe how fast she's growing. I wish I could see her and I wish she and Adalia could play together.
Post a Comment