My monkey farted!!!
Ok...maaaybe it was me...
I know...it's been awhile so there's quite a bit to update. In the last post I said Shae had three bottom teeth...well..there are four now..AND there are four more coming in up top!!! The top ones are a WHOLE different story from the bottom. She's not doing good and just about every night for the past week I've put baby Orajel on her poor gums. I can see all four teeth poking through (or getting ready to) so this part should be over soon. We celebrated our first St. Patrick's Day by going to the doctor's for a shots only visit. She is now up to date on all vaccines minus Polio which she will get at 9 months visit. Aside from that fun-filled experience for Shae, we of course, had a mini photo session with Shae and her shirt which read: I'm a McCutie. Too freakin cute! Shae is a solid 18.5 pounds now and is just a couple days shy of her 8th month mark. She crawls, stands with the help of pretty much anything now, says Dada, eats snack foods like her wheat puffs on her own now (which is sooo cute), and she smiles and laughs and is just living the good life. Everyone that sees her says what a beautiful baby she is and they compliment her smile, her lips in particular have gotten this comment several times: "Angelina Jolie has nothing on those lips!". What can I say??....she's my gorgeous girl! Of course I am biased..but...she is pretty freakin beautiful. She is such a happy girl and I cherish these moments I have with her because before I know it she'll be walking and talking and driving and moving out and I'll be saying where did the time go? Eight months old...feels like yesterday I said let's go get this baby out of me today!
2 comments:
SOOOO cute!I love the the little bows in her hair! So if you want to follow a blog, go to your dashboard. There should be a tab that says blogs I am following. At the bottom of that box, there should be a button that says add. Click that and you can type in my blog and add it. That's how I added yours.
Hey! She is beautiful and growing so fast. I remember those teething days, no fun. Hard to believe she will have her 1st b-day soon. Best so all you. Raquel
Post a Comment