Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just About 11 months...and ALL over the place!






Hello Everyone!!It's Lacey and Shae here!  I know....we've been a little behind with the updates and pictures.  So...here it goes..Shae started walking just after 10 months; It was Memorial Day weekend to be exact.  She's been a busy girl ever since she started walking because, well, there's so much out there for her to explore!  She eats lots of finger foods - zucchini, broccoli, avocado, raisins, bread, snackies, and most recently macaroni & cheese are her favorites.  She's graduated to taking baths in the big bath without any "baby" bath assistance.  She still only says Mama and Dada but she signs the words more, all done, and I think ball -  thanks to the Baby Einstein DVD's and encouragement from Mom.  She went on her first trip to Havasu about a month ago and she followed that up two weeks later with a pool party at the neighbors house.  She does really well in the pool especially with this floatie tube I got her.  She gives big hugs and kisses and makes a mmmwwah sound when leaning in to kiss...SUPER cute!  Alomg those lines...she LOVES to kiss herself in the mirror and blow kisses to herself too.  I think it's safe to say she is a fan of herself.Her first birthday is just a month away....unbelievable.  Next month is a big one - her first 4th of July and her birthday.  There's a lot of Red, White, and Blue in store for Little Ms. Liberty!

No comments: