Shae has her My Gym class that is like a Mommy and Me type class, which she absolutely loves. We go twice a week when we can to the place in Chino Hills. It typically has an average of 5-10 kids on a Monday night and about 15 kids on Saturday mornings when we go. The kids group that Shae is in ranges from 14 months to 22 months. I started Shae in this class at 12 months because she was already walking and the younger stage class was for kids who were not walking yet. This class is a break for me because after an hour of playtime at this place, Shae is knocked out for a good hour or two! I love taking her to the class because the teachers are great and they do fun activities and the look on her face when she plays is priceless.
These are some pics from one of her first trips:

Hey this place is kinda cool!

I like swings!

Yes Mr. Teacher....I believe that belongs to me!
________________
Here are some pics of Shae's My Gym date with Wyatt:

Let's start off with a lil jumping...

Now some flips...

Hey!...This date's not over yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment