Shae and I went to visit Barney at the mall and Shae was SOOO excited to get to meet him! She was a little hesitant at first but then could not get enough of him!

Here's a pic of Shae clapping at the end of her happy birthday song being sung to her! I'm sure you can see just how excited she was!
Passed out in her favorite chair after a long day of playing
Ring around the rosie with Parker. They laugh and run and chase each other all day! I get such joy out of watching how happy Shae is when she plays with her friends.
Shae got her face painted at the fair. She had a fun time! She went on the carosel too!
Playing with Jeter and Trav. She always asks to say "Hi Doggies"!
A beautiful day at the beach.
We went to this little pumpkin patch in the parking lot of the mall and they had a pony ride and a bounce house with a slide and cute little kiddie rides. Shae LOVED it there! We made two trips to the mall to visit the pumpkin patch!
Shae with cousins and friends getting ready to go trick-or-treating at Uncle Bobby's house. Shae was dressed as Jessie from Toy Story. She doesn't go anywhere without her Jessie action figure...it's her favorite toy by far.
OH! I almost forgot to mention that she has mastered potty training. She likes to use her potty and "this potty" as she refers to the big potty. She has done really well and stays dry throughout the night on most nights too!
I don't know where she gets this from....
Dishes with her apron on. Too cute!
Christmastime photos to be taken and posted by Easter (hopefully)! Kidding! :)
Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment