So I can't believe it's already November and almost Thanksgiving! Last year during the week of Thanksgiving I found out I was pregnant with my little baby girl. Aww..such a happy time! :) Let's see...what's new with Shae? Well...she's found her feet! She loves to eat them and hold them and play with them. Pictures of that to come very soon. She got her second set of shots which she cried at more than the first set, though I think that's because she was already crying during her first set. She's growing soo big! She weighed in at 15.6 lbs at her visit last Friday. What a little tank! She'll be 4 months this coming Monday. Almost time to start her on rice cereal. She's getting to be so big now with her movements and mannerisms. Pictures of Thanksgiving to come next weekend since I'll have a long weekend to post them! I know, I know....where are the Halloween photos??!! I tried to post them but it didn't take and since I've started back to work I have NO extra time to post new pics. I'm actually posting this on my lunch right now! :) All for you readers...
Happy Turkey Day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment