This blog was created to share photos and updates of Shae and her family. Enjoy!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Halloween Pics
Ok, as promised, here are the Halloween pics. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww... so cute! I love the monkey costume!! Her hair looks kinda red in the photo with the ghost shirt... is it? I didn't notice it in previous photos, but I know she has just a little irish in her, so I'm sure it's a possibility. I'm sad cause Adalia's hair is going more blond than red now. :-(
2 comments:
Aww... so cute! I love the monkey costume!! Her hair looks kinda red in the photo with the ghost shirt... is it? I didn't notice it in previous photos, but I know she has just a little irish in her, so I'm sure it's a possibility. I'm sad cause Adalia's hair is going more blond than red now. :-(
Lacey, I just heard you're not with PCV! I'm so bummed!
Will you write me on my Yahoo account?
Steve Harrell
dwdurms@yahoo.com
Post a Comment